Great employees deserve great benefits - and we've got the best on both counts! In a recent poll, not only were we named "Best large corporation" but we were also singled out as the winner in categories such as "Best view", "Best commute program" and "Company with the most unusual perks."
Check out our lengthy list of benefits. They're just one example of how much we value your contribution to F5.
Employee Benefits (U.S.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance - free to employees, with dependent coverage highly subsidized by F5
- Flexible spending account for extra savings on health and dependent care expenses
- Ability to purchase bus, rail, ferry passes pre-tax
- 18 days of paid time off in year one; 20 days through year five, and 25 days a year after that.
- 9 paid holidays
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan - buy F5 stock at a reduced price
- 401(k) with generous company match - up to $4000 annually
- Tuition assistance - up to $5,000 annually
- Employee assistance program for help with personal issues, child care referrals, financial aid and legal questions, etc.
- Travel assistance program provides employees and their dependents medical, travel, legal and financial assistance service worldwide.
- High Five Awards given in recognition of outstanding employees each quarter
- Referral bonus program
- Free pop, coffee, juice, tea, etc.
- Friday afternoon social event "Beer Friday" with fun, food and beverages
- Transportation/parking stipend (Seattle)
- On-site lockers and showers; secured, covered bike racks, and nearby running trails (Seattle)
- On-site fitness facility (Seattle)
- Great view (Seattle)
- Game room (Seattle and San Jose)
- Electric Car Charging – 6 standard and 1 handicap Blink Network Level 2 charging stations (Seattle)
For details on eligibility or availability of above benefits, please check with Human Resources.