Aligning business strategy and the IT infrastructure
The IT infrastructure is key to the success of virtually any major business initiative, from quickly integrating a strategic acquisition to bringing products to market cost-effectively.
Yet traditional IT architectures are static and inflexible. Any sudden change in business requirements forces IT staff to respond with manual, one-off technology fixes that consume time and resources.
F5 provides strategic points of control throughout the IT infrastructure, enabling organizations to scale, adapt, and align with changing business demands and drive business forward on a solid foundation of IT agility.
Why is F5 different?
F5 is the only vendor that provides an open architectural framework, offering IT organizations new ways to deliver services that generate true business value. This unique framework includes:
- F5 TMOS ®
The universal, shared product platform that adds intelligence and complete control to application delivery.
- F5 iRules™
The event-driving scripting language that customizes how application traffic is intercepted, inspected, transformed, and directed.
- F5 iControl®
The open API that helps automate communications and eliminates the need for costly manual intervention.
- F5 Data Management Operating System
The core of F5's scalable and intelligent file virtualization solutions that simplifies and automates data delivery.
And only F5 has DevCentral, a business-driven social networking site where a community of more than 115,000 users share innovations in creating scalable, dynamic networks.
Who relies on F5?
- 9 of the Fortune 10 companies1
- 46 of the Fortune 50 companies1
- 4 of the top 5 U.S.securities companies1
- 5 of the top 5 U.S. airlines1
- 15 of the 15 executive departments of the US Cabinet2
- 12 of the top 12 U.S. commercial banks3
- 9 of the top 10 U.S. insurance companies4
- 9 of the top 10 Internet service providers5
- 11 of the top 12 U.S. universities6
- 8 of the top 8 U.S. wireless carriers7
- 15 of the top 15 North American managed hosting providers8
- 9 of the top 10 mobile operators worldwide9
- 10 of the top 10 automobile brands of the world10
- 8 of the top 10 oil and gas companies11
3 The Federal Reserve
4 Knoleggs Insurance
5 Practical eCommerce
6 U.S. News and World Report
7 TopTen Reviews
8 Gartner, Inc.
9 Smashing Lists
10 MBA Skool
11 MBA Skool