Aligning business strategy and the IT infrastructure
The IT infrastructure is key to the success of virtually any major business initiative, from quickly integrating a strategic acquisition to bringing products to market cost-effectively.
Yet traditional IT architectures are static and inflexible. Any sudden change in business requirements forces IT staff to respond with manual, one-off technology fixes that consume time and resources.
F5 provides strategic points of control throughout the IT infrastructure, enabling organizations to scale, adapt, and align with changing business demands and drive business forward on a solid foundation of IT agility.
Why is F5 different?
F5 is the only vendor that provides an open architectural framework, offering IT organizations new ways to deliver services that generate true business value. This unique framework includes:
- F5 TMOS ®
The universal, shared product platform that adds intelligence and complete control to application delivery.
- F5 iRules™
The event-driving scripting language that customizes how application traffic is intercepted, inspected, transformed, and directed.
- F5 iControl®
The open API that helps automate communications and eliminates the need for costly manual intervention.
And only F5 has DevCentral, a business-driven social networking site where a community of more than 134,000 users share innovations in creating scalable, dynamic networks.
Who relies on F5?
U.S. Customer Highlights
- 9 of the Fortune 10 companies1
- 47 of the Fortune 50 companies1
- 15 of the 15 Executive Departments of the U.S. Cabinet2
- 9 of the top 10 U.S. airlines3
- 29 of the top 30 U.S. commercial banks4
- 4 of the top 5 U.S. securities companies1
- 9 of the top 10 U.S. wireless carriers5
- 10 of the top 10 U.S. telecommunications companies1
- 4 of the top 5 U.S. hospital systems6
- 9 of the top 10 U.S. universities7
Worldwide Customer Highlights
- 10 of the top 10 global brands8
- 12 of the top 12 global technology brands8
- 9 of the top 10 global oil and gas companies9
- 10 of the top 10 global automotive companies10
4 The Federal Reserve
5 Fierce Wireless
7 U.S. News and World Report
9 MBA Skool
10 MBA Skool