Attending Cisco Live? Learn how F5 Networks + Cisco are delivering fast, available and secure applications – anywhere.
Visit the F5 Booth #1323 to learn more about:
- F5’s ACI ServiceCenter app for native and efficient provisioning of application services for ACI and BIG-IP deployment.
- F5 Automation Toolchain to empower NetOps and DevOps automation with a declarative approach.
- Mitigating encrypted threats and maximizing security performance with F5 SSL Orchestrator and Cisco Firepower Threat Defense and Web Security Appliance
- Enterprise grade application services for your multi-cloud container workloads using F5 Container Ingress Services.
Take the opportunity to join F5 at the following presentation:
Wednesday, June 10
F5 Service Center and Cisco ACI – a single point provisioning L2-L7 SDN infrastructure
Speaker: Payal Singh
We’d also like to recommend these Cisco Live sessions:
- From CLI Hero to API Superhero: Manage and Automate ACI L2-L7 Infrastructure-as-Code - DEVWKS-1195 (Monday, June 10, 05:00 PM - 05:45 PM, Wednesday, June 12, 01:00 PM - 01:45 PM)
- ACI L4-L7 Practice Lab - LTRACI-2226 (Monday, June 10, 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM)
- How to manage and build your ACI fabric DevOps style - TECACI-2540 (Sunday, June 09, 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM)
- Introduction to the (NEW) Cisco CloudCenter Suite - Workload Manager, Actions Orchestrator, and Cost Optimizer - LTRCLD-1000 (Thursday, June 13, 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM)
- DevOps with CloudCenter and Kubernetes in a multi-cloud environment - BRKCLD-2826 (Tuesday, June 11, 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM)
- Real World Automation In the Enterprise - BRKDCN-1789 (Thursday, June 13, 01:00 PM - 02:30 PM)
Don’t worry if you miss one of the presentations, as technical leads from F5 will be on hand in Booth #1323 to walk you through F5’s solution offerings. See you at Cisco Live in San Diego.