Financial services firms remain in the digital vanguard, but security and visibility issues will soon hinder the push toward AI assistance.
Nearly 95% of financial services organizations have digital transformation projects underway, but distributed, multi-cloud applications pose deployment and management challenges. Read how industry leaders are solving them to speed time-to-market—and find out how your application strategy compares with the trends, which include:
- Greater focus on improving the customer experience than in most other industries.
- Aggressive expectations for using artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).
- Significant use of the edge, which is being planned by more than nine in 10 organizations.
- Ubiquitous worry about cyberattack—punctuated by a startling number of respondents who would trade varying levels of security for better performance.
- The expectation that web application and API protection (WAAP), zero trust, and secure access service edge (SASE) will be the top technologies to watch over the next few years.