For the second year in a row, F5 has been named a “Best Place to Work” in the U.S., based on the Glassdoor 2016 Employees’ Choice Awards. Ranked #33 among the top 50 large companies, F5 is proud of the employee feedback that reflects:
- 4.1 overall company rating (on a five-point scale)
- 98% approval rating of CEO Manny Rivelo
- 83% of employees would recommend F5 to a friend
I’ve only been at F5 for seven months, and I can attest to the fact that part of what attracted me to the company in the first place is the employee recognition of F5’s culture and values in their work every day. I chose just a few samples of employee reviews on Glassdoor this year because they mirror my own:
- “Your integrity is a key factor on getting a job with F5. I look forward to going to work - and truly feel that I work with people that are passionate about what they do. Many companies in the Seattle area claim the same, F5 is the company where you can see it.”
- “Lots of smart people work here. Interesting technology, open to innovations, lots of different areas to explore. Good vibes here :)”
- “Great company. Period. - Broad and expanding array of industry-leading products - Disciplined and profitable business model - Sterling balance sheet - Culture that encourages innovation, teamwork, critical thinking, and promotes from within.”
- “There are so many pros to working at F5. I would say that the top of the list is the company culture is one of integrity, and one that values the employee as a human, not as a cog in the machine. … The company is growing, and that means career opportunities are plentiful, F5 is very consciously protecting the company culture even though the company has doubled in size in less than five years. I've been at other companies where rapid growth destroyed the company culture.The company is growing, and that means career opportunities are plentiful, F5 is very consciously protecting the company culture even though the company has doubled in size in less than five years.”
- “I can't believe this awesome company was here under my nose all these years and I didn't know about it. A true gem. Love working here.”
If you think you might like a job at the “Best Place to Work,” we’d love to hear from you. F5 is growing at a rapid pace, with nearly 200 job openings worldwide right now, and plans for more.
On behalf of all of F5, I want to thank our employees who took the time to share their perspectives on what it’s like to work here. We appreciate all the valuable feedback. It only helps us to get better.