Secure, optimized apps.
When you take business-critical apps to the Azure public cloud, look to F5 application services for industry-leading security, performance, and availability solutions. F5 is also certified as a Gold Partner in the Microsoft Cloud Program for Microsoft Azure.
Whether you want to deploy F5 application services in front of individual or multiple apps, you can:
Web applications need to be protected from SQL injections, L7 DoS attacks, and unknown security threats to be compliant.
• Easily integrates with Azure for a simple deployment experience
• Customizable security settings with F5’s unique policy builder engine
• Comprehensive application and security compliance
• Consistent policy management across applications and cloud environments
• Integration with Azure Security Center and Azure Sentinel for additional monitoring, reporting, and visualization
Difficulty authenticating, securing and controlling user access to applications across devices and environments
F5 Access Policy Manager, providing SSL VPN, Single Sign-On (SSO) and Multifactor Authentication (MFA)
• Secure and federated access with SAML IdP for apps on Azure.
• Endpoint security inspection and SSL VPN to secure remote access to apps on Azure.
• Streamlined access to entire app portfolio with single sign-on (SSO).
• Prevent unauthorized access to corporate network and data with multi-factor authentication.
• Enhance user experience by redirecting traffic based on context-aware, user and devices-based rules.
Need better application uptime and resiliency while improving control and flexibility.
• Deliver customer SLAs and enable business continuity.
• Monitor and dynamically respond to issues.
• Protect applications and user identities through DNS services and advanced traffic management.
• Enable the use of F5 in the automated toolchain without writing code or managing a server.
• Auto-scaling services match requirements as app usage fluctuates, while optimizing operating costs.
Get industry-leading security, performance, and availability—all on Azure—whether or not you already have an F5 license.