Whether you want to deploy F5 application services in front of individual or multiple apps, you can:
Web applications need to be protected from SQL injections, L7 DDoS attacks, and unknown security threats to be compliant.
• Easily integrates with AWS for a simple deployment experience.
• Customizable security settings with F5’s unique policy builder engine.
• Comprehensive application and security compliance.
• Consistent policy management across applications and cloud environments.
Difficulty authenticating user access and a lack of protection against potential security threats.
• Strengthen security posture via device checks, multi-factor authentication, up-leveling authentication, and AD integration.
• Consolidate and centralize security across on-premises, cloud, and hybrid environments.
• Streamline access through federation and SSO across applications.
• Redirect traffic with context-aware, user, and device-based rules.
• Reduce configuration complexity with simplified deployment.
Need to control the users and devices that can access an application while simplifying security management to allow third party access.
Secure access (SSL VPN) to AWS for employees, contractors, and partners. Integration with existing identity infrastructure.
• Secure access with SAML for apps on AWS.
• Federated identity with existing AD and SAML IdP for apps on AWS.
• Endpoint security inspection and SSL VPN to secure remote access to apps on AWS
• Per app, SSL VPN, and combined client-side integrity validations.
• Increased availability by deploying F5 into multiple AWS regions.
Need better application uptime and resiliency while improving control and flexibility.
Local and BIG-IP DNS and SSL offload and intercept, available via bring your own license (BYOL), utility, or subscription licensing models.
• Deliver customer SLAs and enable business continuity.
• Monitor and dynamically respond to issues.
• Protect applications and user identities through DNS services and advanced traffic management.
• Enable the use of F5 in the automated toolchain without writing code or managing a server.
Get industry-leading security, performance, and availability—all on AWS—whether or not you already have an F5 license.