F5 Corporate Communications
VP, Investor Relations
SEATTLE -- F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) announced today that on November 1, 2021, it issued a total of 25,838 restricted stock units (“RSUs”) to 28 employees who joined F5 as a result of the acquisition of Threat Stack, Inc., completed on October 1, 2021. The RSUs were granted as employment inducements in accordance with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4). The RSUs vest 25 percent on November 1, 2022. The remaining 75 percent will vest in equal quarterly installments over the following three-year period, subject to the employee’s continued employment by F5. The grants are subject to the terms and conditions of the F5 Networks, Inc. Threat Stack Acquisition Equity Incentive Plan.
F5 (NASDAQ: FFIV) is a multi-cloud application security and delivery company that enables our customers—which include the world’s largest enterprises, financial institutions, service providers, and governments—to bring extraordinary digital experiences to life. For more information, go to f5.com. You can also follow @F5 on Twitter or visit us on LinkedIn and Facebook for more information about F5, its partners, and technologies.
F5 is a trademark, service mark, or tradename of F5 Networks, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
# # #
This press release may contain forward looking statements relating to future events or future financial performance that involve risks and uncertainties. Such statements can be identified by terminology such as "may," "will," "should," "expects," "plans," "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "predicts," "potential," or "continue," or the negative of such terms or comparable terms. These statements are only predictions and actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these statements based upon a number of factors including those identified in the company's filings with the SEC.