Organizational workplace changes caused by the COVID-19 pandemic have greatly accelerated the need for Zero Trust security. Microsoft and F5 have joined forces to deliver a Zero Trust solution by integrating Microsoft Azure Active Directory with F5 BIG-IP Access Policy Manager.
Join this Azure Active Directory and BIG-IP APM tech talk to learn:
- The Microsoft Azure AD / F5 BIG-IP APM Secure Hybrid Access (SHA) use cases and value proposition
- How to simplify secure access to any application, regardless of where the app is hosted
- About extending Azure AD's federation and security capabilities to all apps, especially those that do not support modern authentication
- How granular controls enforce application access requests to be reviewed, authorized, or terminated based on specific policies
- About supporting modern authentication policies, including SAML, OAuth, and OIDC, to enable single sign-on to any app
- About automated setup functions via Access Guided Configuration (AGC)