Web application security is complex, difficult, and costly – the problems are well known, but remain prevalent out in the real world. Most development teams do not have the resources to sufficiently protect against the myriad of attacks that are relevant to each vector, and the level of expertise required is difficult to come by even if your project has the time and budget for it. This is further compounded by the need to address these vulnerabilities over and over in every application that goes out the door making it a significant blocker in your path to production.
The good news is that advanced WAF technology is more accessible and affordable than ever before. F5 has teams of researchers and engineers dedicated to this task, and their industry-leading expertise is packaged and available today to defend apps of any size and variety. With the right tools, comprehensive WAF coverage can not only reduce your exposures and give you better control over your applications but also help optimize your resources and reduce overall operating costs. F5 is committed to supporting the OWASP Top 10 and providing defenses for everything it addresses, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
In this webinar you will learn:
- About the primary risks to your app, including those addressed by the Top 10.
- How to make the most of development resources by using WAF to do the heavy lifting for you.
- How F5’s unique and flexible deployment options will make WAF remediation for your app a snap.
- How you can go beyond the Top 10 and address additional risk, such as DDoS, bot defense, intellectual property theft, or fraud.
- How WAF can optimize and filter unwanted traffic to help you cut costs in the cloud.